The Wacker Neuson E1100 Hydronic Ground Heater, No Enclosure Necessary.
Rent the Wacker Neson E1100 hydronic surface heater from the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company). Professionals state the Wacker Neson E1100 offers a quick and economical solution to cure concrete, prevent frost, or thaw frozen ground; as well as, provide temporary air heat during cold weather. It will cure 2,200 square feet of concrete (up to 6,600 sq. ft. with accessories). The E1100 also thaws up to 2,200 square feet of frozen ground (averaging one foot of depth/day). It operates with an 87% efficiency rate
- L x W x H Overall 114 x 65 x 61 in
- Operating weight 2,787 lb.
- Shipping weight Dry 2,283 lb.
- Heat transfer fluid Capacity 50 US gal
- Hose Length 1,100 ft.
- Quantity Hose Reels 1
- Hose rewind 120V AC, w/ 12V DC clutch
- Quantity Circulation Loops 1
- Hose pressure Normal Operating 90 psi
- Heating power Gross Input 122,080 BTU/h
- Heat efficiency 87 %
- Operating temperature 180 ° F
- Capacity Thaw (Std/with Acc) 2,200 ft²/3,300 ft²
- Capacity Cure (Std/with Acc) 2,200 ft²/6,600 ft²
- Capacity Frost (Std/with Acc) 3,300 ft²/9,900 ft²
- Capacity Air Heat W/Acc 180,000 ft³
- Rated current 20 A
- Rated voltage 120 V
- Fuel type Winter-blend diesel
- Fuel consumption Diesel 87 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel 63 US gal
- Runtime @ 100% Burner Run Percentage 72 h
- Runtime @ 75% Burner Run Percentage 97 h
Rent a Ground Heater with Confidence: Download Helpful Information
Experts state Wacker Neuson hydronic heaters provide the most uniform temperatures across concrete structures as well provide a cost savings due to the fact that a temporary enclosure is not needed.
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
By David Szydlowski
We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover