Best Prices on Treated Rock Salt in NY
Looking for the best prices on Treated Rock Salt in New York? The Duke Company proudly has earned an +A reputation for exceptional customer service, best pricing, bulk quantities and exceptional service.
Treated Rock Salt is appreciated by a range of Ice Control Professionals for its exceptional snow melt and ice melt capabilities. It is comprised of Rock Salt that is pre-treated with a deicing chemical, which plays a significant role in lowering the freezing point of rock salt.
If you have questions about whether Treated Rock Salt, Rock Salt or Ice Melters are right for your application, our Ice Control experts would be glad to be of assistance.
Helpful SDS (Safety Data Sheet) Download Information
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet for 50# Halite, Fine Salt & Screended Salt | American Rock Salt
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet for 50# Halite, Fine Salt and Screened Halite | American Rock Salt
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet for Blue Treated Salt | Manufactured by American Rock Salt Company
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet for Bulk Ice Control with YPS – Rock Salt, Halie, Salt | American Rock Salt
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet for Fire Rock | Manufactured by American Rock Salt
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet for No YPS Bulk Ice Control | Rock Salt, Halite, Salt |American Rock Salt
Quick Delivery of Treated Rock Salt in New York
Need treated rock salt in a hurry in New York? The Duke Company offers a range of shipping options for quick delivery. We are able to ship in bulk, by the truckload, by the railcar, by the pallet or by the bag, through-out New York State.
Prompt Bulk Pricing for Treated Rock Salt in NY
We proudly ship Treated Rock Salt in large & small quantities according to your timeframe, price & shipping needs through-out New York state including:
About the Duke Company
The Duke Company, headquartered in Rochester & Ithaca NY, has proudly been serving ice control professionals since 2004. Our ice control experts would be glad to assist you with expert advice on selecting the right snow plowing products and accessories tailored to your specific needs.
To speak with the Duke Company’s Ice Control experts, Call Us: 585-496-4ROC (762).
By David Szydlowski
You can Find David Szydlowski on Google+
Ice Control Division Manager at the Duke Company