Rent the Heat King HK300 the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company), a Faster Way to Cure Concrete or Prepare Foundations.
The Heat King HK300 is the Heat King’s midsize hydronic heater. It generates 290,000 BTUs, can cure 11,200 square feet of concrete or thaw 5,600 square feet of frozen ground. It has user friendly controls, double loop technology. It saves on labor, preparation time and lowers energy costs by as much as 80%.
- Ground thawing capacity = 5,600 square feet
- Concrete curing capacity = 11,200 square feet
- Heater capacity = 290,000 BTU
- Run time = 73 hours
- Temporary Heating Capacity = 12,000 ft²
- Field Hoses = 4 x 700 ft. – 2,800 ft. total
- Length (From Hitch) = 12 feet (3.66 meters)
- Width = 80 inches (203 cm)
- Height = 70 inches (178 cm)
- Manifolds (Supply & Return) = 4 sets of quick disconnect outlets
- Electrical Requirements = 1 – 120V AC 20A Circuit
- Glycol Tank Capacity = 96 USGAL (284 liters)
- Fuel Tank Capacity = 92 USGAL (348 liters)
- Weight (Fuel Tank Full/Empty) = 5,750 lbs. (2,608 kg) / 5,100 lbs. (2,313 kg)
The HK300 features digital temperature control and monitoring. The Heat King’s output temperature can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree, ranging between 0-180 degrees F.
Helpful Rental Heater Download Information
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover