Rock Salt–Ice Cutter® Ice Melt
Fall is here, and winter seems to always quickly follow. And while the weather fluctuates, it will settle into winter cold, ice and snow. With that said, it’s time to consider ice melt, deicers, rock salt and snow removal. Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) has you covered.
Signup for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts: Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) caries a variety of deicers and ice melt including the most environmentally friendly products when you need them. We provide expert advice and information, exceptional pricing, along with an extensive catalog including deicers, rock salt, equipment and snow plow accessories.
We can promptly supply you with Ice Cutter® Ice Melt in bulk, wholesale, pallets and convenient 50 pound bags. Ice Cutter® Ice Melt (manufactured by the Kissner Group) is widely respected by Ice Control experts for its exceptional characteristics including:
- Provides no-slip protection on steps, sidewalks and driveways
- Long lasting ice melt action for added protection and economy
- Highly visible green color indicator
- Will not attack concrete when used as directed
- Heavy duty packaging
- Variety of packaging types and sizes available
Download Helpful Safety Information
- SDS – Safety Data Sheet – Ice Cutter Ice Melter | Manufactured by The by KissnerSDS – Safety Data Sheet – Ice Cutter Ice Melter | Manufactured by The by Kissner
American Rock Salt in wholesale/bulk, bag or pallet
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful Product Information:
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.