Bulk Rock Salt Suppliers, Bulk Rock Salt, Ground Heater Rental — You Decide or Call Rock Salt and Ice Control HQ for Expert Advice
They offer expert advice from our highly rated customer service on any ice and snow needs. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery. For exceptional customer service & the fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call us for a prompt rental quote.
We carry a variety of Deicers including LavaMelt Ice Melt
We can promptly supply you with LavaMelt Ice Melt in bulk, wholesale, pallets and convenient 50 pound bags. LavaMelt Ice Melt is widely respected by Ice Control experts for its exceptional characteristics including:
- Advanced engineered formula with AFP (Anti-Freeze protection).
- Outstanding, long-lasting LavaMelt pellets are formulated with CMA (Calcium Magnesium Acetate) and Calcium Chloride.
- Concrete damage protection with formulation that includes corrosion inhibitors.
- Advanced, time-released formula for long-lasting freeze protection.
- Traction control greatly enhanced through Dolomite.
- Extremely powerful ice melter that effectively works to temperatures as low as negative 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
LavaMelt Ice Melt is manufactured by the Kissner Group, a leading manufacturer of advanced ice melters and de-icing products in North America.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
SDS – Safety Data Sheet for LavaMelt Ice Melt | The Kissner Group
PLEASE NOTE: Great White Ice Melt is not currently available from the Duke Company & Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ.
American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Helpful Safety Download Information
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover