The 150,000 BTU Ground Thawing HeatKing HK150 is available for rental at Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ.
The HeatKing HK150 has:
- a trailer-mounted rental heater
- precise digital temperature controls
- user-friendly control panel for ground thawing projects.
- a mobile glycol heating system that thaws the ground & cures concrete by pumping glycol (heat to 180 degrees Fahrenheit) through hoses dispersed through the ground. Be sure to buy vapor barrier and insulation blankets to cover the field hoses.
- Centrifugal pumps for the field and circulation loops. Centrifugal pumps are safer than positive displacement pumps and are engineered to eliminate dangerous pressure situations.
- a 150,000 BTU burner. The use of a coil for the heat exchanger, ensures greater durability and than heaters that use boilers.
- powered reels that hold all 2800 feet of hose. They are controlled by a heavy duty foot switch leaving your hands free.
- a digital temperature control and monitoring.
- output temperature can be changed in increments of 1 anywhere between 0-180 F.
- a control panels with large switches enabling use with gloves on.
Specifications for the HeatKing HK150 Rental Heater:
- Ground thawing capacity = 2,800 square feet
- Concrete curing capacity = 5,600 square feet
- Heater capacity = 150,000 BTU
- Run time = 140 hours
Helpful Rental Heater Download Information
- Product Brochure for 290,000 BTU Ground Thawing Heater Rental – HeatKing HK300
- Ground Thawing and Concrete Curing Reference Guide from HeatKing
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
By David Szydlowski
We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover