Vaporizer Pro Grade Fire Crystal Ice Melt and Deicer
Looking for information on buying Vaporizer Pro Grade Fire Crystal Ice Melt & Deicer at the best prices in NY?
The Duke Company carries Vaporizer Pro Grade Fire Crystal in bulk, pallet and bag quantities.
Vaporizer Pro Grade Fire Crystal is infused with Calcium Chloride & CMA, and designed for superior results. It is renown for being fast-acting, long-lasting, colors crystals that melt snow and ice 2x – 2.5x faster than Rock Salt. It is capable of melting to -15 degrees Fahrenheit and its green color indicator is extremely helpful for accurate speeding and conservation. It highly effective active ingredients are CMA, Calcium Chloride and Sodium Chloride.
At the Duke Company, all of our Vaporizer Pro Grade Fire Crystal quantities are available for the best prices:
• Bulk, Wholesale Quantities and Wholesale Discounts, By the Pallet and By the Bag.
Helpful Safety Download Information
Likewise, We proudly carry: American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
SDS – Safety Data Sheet for No YPS Bulk Ice Control | Rock Salt, Halite, Salt |American Rock Salt
We proudly deliver to population centers through-out New York including:
The Duke Company, headquartered in Rochester & Ithaca NY, has proudly been serving ice control professionals since 2004. Our ice control experts would be glad to assist you with expert advice on selecting the right quantities of rock salt & deicers, snow plowing products and accessories tailored to your specific needs.
To speak with the Duke Company’s Ice Control experts, Call Us: (585) 292-9870.
By David Szydlowski
You can Find David Szydlowski on Google+
Ice Control Division Manager at the Duke Company