Buy Bulk Rock Salt or Rent Construction Equipment for Your Snow/Ice Removal Needs and Beyond — Rock Salt and Ice Control HQ
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) carries American Rock Salt: bagged, bulk/wholesale or by the pallet. We also offer construction equipment rentals such as the hydronic ground heater Wacker Neuson E1100. We have fast delivery, and A+ customer service; as well as, expert advice on your ice/snow removal or construction equipment needs.
Likewise, you can place an order via our web portal for a quick quote.
We proudly carry: American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
Likewise, we proudly carry construction heater rentals including the the Wacker Neuson E1100
The Wacker Neuson E1100 offers an economical solution to cure concrete, prevent frost, or thaw frozen ground and provide temporary air heat during cold weather. It cures 2,200 square feet of concrete (up to 6,600 sq. ft. with accessories). The Wacker Neuson E1100 also thaws up to 2,200 square feet of frozen ground (averaging one foot of depth/day). It operates with an 87% efficiency rate
- L x W x H Overall 114 x 65 x 61 in
- Operating weight 2,787 lb.
- Shipping weight Dry 2,283 lb.
- Heat transfer fluid Capacity 50 US gal
- Hose Length 1,100 ft.
- Quantity Hose Reels 1
- Hose rewind 120V AC, w/ 12V DC clutch
- Quantity Circulation Loops 1
- Hose pressure Normal Operating 90 psi
- Heating power Gross Input 122,080 BTU/h
- Heat efficiency 87 %
- Operating temperature 180 ° F
- Capacity Thaw (Std/with Acc) 2,200 ft²/3,300 ft²
- Capacity Cure (Std/with Acc) 2,200 ft²/6,600 ft²
- Capacity Frost (Std/with Acc) 3,300 ft²/9,900 ft²
- Capacity Air Heat W/Acc 180,000 ft³
- Rated current 20 A
- Rated voltage 120 V
- Fuel type Winter-blend diesel
- Fuel consumption Diesel 87 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel 63 US gal
- Runtime @ 100% Burner Run Percentage 72 h
- Runtime @ 75% Burner Run Percentage 97 h
Additional information: Brochure for the Wacker Neuson E1100
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455(Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Grocery Retail / Wholesale
|Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports