Bulk Rock Salt Suppliers, Bulk Rock Salt, Ground Heater Rental — You Decide or Call Rock Salt and Ice Control HQ for Expert Advice
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) offers a variety of snow/ice removal solutions. We provide fast delivery throughout New York as well as surrounding states. If needed, our A+ customer service offers expert advice, ensuring you have the right tools and/or products that best suits your needs.
We proudly carry American Rock Salt: bagged, bulk/wholesale or by the pallet. We also carry a variety of Deicers including EnvironMelt (in bulk/wholesale, bagged or pallet). Likewise we carry the Wacker Neuson E2200 hydronic ground/surface heater.
Likewise, you can place an order via our web portal for a quick quote.
We proudly carry: American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet for Rock Salt Bag
The Wacker Neuson E2200 hydronic ground/surface heater provides:
- Trouble free starts
- Thaws up to 4,400 square feet of frozen ground
- Heats 4,400 square feet of ground for concrete preparation, frost prevention or concrete curing
- With accessories: the Wacker Neuson E2200 will provide 360,000 square feet of dry heat with an industry high rating of 87% efficiency
- Overall size 169 x 72 x 88 in
- Weight with, w/o fuel (w/o generator) 5,772/4,715
- Hose 2,200
- Heat transfer fluid (HTF) capacity 95 US gal
- Generator weight 525
- Fuel requirements Winter blend
- Fuel tank capacity 151 US gal
- Fuel consumption (full load) 2/1.8 US gal/h
- Pump 2 x 265 US gal/h
- Run time Up to 130 hours
- Hose pressure 70-90 psi
- Thaw capacity standard 2,220-4,400 ft2/h
- Thaw capacity with accessories 4,400 ft2/h
- Cure capacity standard 4,400 ft2/h
- Cure capacity with accessories 13,200 ft2/h
- Normal operating temperature 100/180 °F
- Gross vehicle weight rating 6,345
- Gross axle weight rating 6,000
- Trailer axle rating 6,000
- Trailer spring rating 3,000
- Wheel diameter 15 in
- Wheel code Y701500
- Trailer tongue weight- min/max 471/629 lb.
- Wheel rating 3,750
- Tire code ST 235/80R16 LRD
- Tire rating 3,000
- Tire pressure 65 psi
- Heat output 252,000 BTU/hr.
Rent a Ground Heater with Confidence. Download Helpful Information:
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information at:
585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) or 607-347-4455(Ithaca NY)
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Grocery Retail / Wholesale
|Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports