American Rock Salt–Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company)
With the winter months soon approaching, Rock Salt Ice & Control HQ (a Duke Company) will assist you with all of your snow and ice removal needs. We service everyone from commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers with the best prices, fastest delivery & outstanding customers on a range of products including:
Signup for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts: Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) caries a variety of deicers and ice melt including the most environmentally friendly products when you need them. We provide expert advice and information, exceptional pricing, along with an extensive catalog including deicers, rock salt, equipment and snow plow accessories.
We can promptly supply you with Stop Ice Melt with Quad Action Melting Power (manufactured by the Kissner Group) or American Rock Salt in bulk, wholesale, pallets and convenient 50 pound bags. Kissner is widely respected by Ice Control experts for its exceptional characteristics including:
American Rock Salt in wholesale/bulk, bag or pallet
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful Product Information:
SDS – Safety Data Sheet for 50# Halite, Fine Salt & Screended Salt | Manufactured by American Rock Salt
Stop Ice Melt with Quad Action Melting Power (manufactured by the Kissner Group) is widely respected by Ice Control experts for its effectiveness and exceptional characteristics including:
- Widely respected 4-way Ice Melter
- Quad action melting power leverages advanced ice melting characteristics of Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride and Magnesium Chloride.
- Works capably in melting ice and snow to negative 12 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use common sense when applying. Protective clothing is not required with Stop Ice Melt with Quad Action Melting Power.
- Formulated to reduce corrosive damage to automobiles and other equipment.
- Melting extenders result in very durable and long-lasting melting power.
- Less harmful to plants, vegetation, wood and concrete than many competing products.
Download Helpful Information on Stop Ice Melt
- Stop Ice Sell Melt Product Brochure
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.