Wholesale Rock Salt–Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company)
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ is Here to Help You with a Wide Selection of Preferred Deicers, as well as Rock Salt
That hint of winter has finally turned, and many have recently felt winter’s first bite with temperatures dropping into the 20’s. Fear not, Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) sells a variety of rock salt and deicers, sold by the bag, pallet or in bulk.
Additionally, Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) has a variety of products for your deicing needs. Our staff is more than happy to advise you on what products would best suit your needs. Looking for an environmentally safer deicer? Or perhaps, a deicer that works well at low temperatures?
- 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY)
- 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY)
- (585) 335-5970 (Dansville NY)
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
Likewise, we proudly carry MAG®Pellets:
MAG®Pellets are extracted from the Dead Sea by the natural evaporation of seawater and a simple refinement process, making it a top choice with regards to safety, effectiveness, and dust control. They are pet friendly, 100% natural, and melt snow and ice effectively as low as -13 degrees F. Even the manufacturing processes of MAG®Pellets are also environmentally friendly.
- Naturally pet friendly
- MAG® is pure and natural Magnesium Chloride
- MAG® is 100% natural, clean, effective, and safer when compared to common de-icers.
- MAG® is nearly three times less toxic than common table salt
- Eight times less toxic than calcium chloride
- There’s less worry about pets licking their paws when they return from a walk. In fact, a form of Magnesium Chloride is used in farm feedstock as a mineral supplement
- MAG® is extracted from the Dead Sea by the natural evaporation of seawater and a simple refinement process
- The concentration of magnesium chloride in the southern portion of the Dead Sea is as high as 20%
- High performance ice melter
- Is the best total ice melter available – it is proven more effective, environmentally safer and less damaging than other common ice melters
- Residue produced: clear liquid
- MAG® freezes (a 22% solution) at -27°F(-33°C) and melts effectively down to -13°F (-25°C) – well below most other ice melters
- Dead Sea Mag® Pellets is an Dead Sea Works LTD.
Download Helpful Product Information: MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet for Dead Sea Mag® Pellets Bag
Featured Snow Plowing Accessories in NY
- PNS-22 Cast Wing Snow Plow Shoe – Double
- OST-910 Steel Frame Snow Plow Shoes
- PNS-5 Cast Frame Snow Plow Shoes
Featured Delivery Areas in New York
We proudly deliver to population centers through-out New York including:
About the Duke Company
The Duke Company, headquartered in Rochester, Ithaca NY and Danville NY, has proudly been serving ice control professionals since 2004. Our ice control experts would be glad to assist you with expert advice on selecting the right quantities of rock salt & deicers, snow plowing products and accessories tailored to your specific needs.
To speak with the Duke Company’s Ice Control experts, Call Us: (585) 292-9870.
By David Szydlowski
You can Find David Szydlowski on Google+
Ice Control Division Manager at the Duke Company