Rent the Wacker Neuson Hydronic Ground Heater-E2200 from the Rock Salt Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company).
The Wacker Neuson E2200 hydronic surface heater provides trouble free starts and thaws up to 4,400 square feet of frozen ground. Use it to heat 4,400 square feet of ground for concrete preparation, frost prevention or concrete curing. With accessories the Wacker Neuson E2200 will provide 360,000 square feet of dry heat with a rating of 87% efficiency, and industry high.
Technical Specifications for Wacker Neuson Hydronic Ground Heater-E2200
- Overall size 169 x 72 x 88 in
- Weight with, w/o fuel (w/o generator) 5,772/4,715
- Hose 2,200
- Heat transfer fluid (HTF) capacity 95 US gal
- Generator weight 525
- Fuel requirements Winter blend
- Fuel tank capacity 151 US gal
- Fuel consumption (full load) 2/1.8 US gal/h
- Pump 2 x 265 US gal/h
- Run time Up to 130 hours
- Hose pressure 70-90 psi
- Thaw capacity standard 2,220-4,400 ft2/h
- Thaw capacity with accessories 4,400 ft2/h
- Cure capacity standard 4,400 ft2/h
- Cure capacity with accessories 13,200 ft2/h
- Normal operating temperature 100/180 °F
- Gross vehicle weight rating 6,345
- Gross axle weight rating 6,000
- Trailer axle rating 6,000
- Trailer spring rating 3,000
- Wheel diameter 15 in
- Wheel code Y701500
- Trailer tongue weight- min/max 471/629 lb.
- Wheel rating 3,750
- Tire code ST 235/80R16 LRD
- Tire rating 3,000
- Tire pressure 65 psi
- Heat output 252,000 BTU/hr.
Rent a Ground Heater with Confidence: Download Helpful Information
- Ground Heater Specifications and Product Brochure for E2000 by Wacker Neuson
- Hydronic Heater Wacker Neuson E2200 manual
Experts state Wacker Neuson hydronic heaters provide the most uniform temperatures across concrete structures as well provide a cost savings due to the fact that a temporary enclosure is not needed.
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
By David Szydlowski