Looking for Wholesale Rock Salt or a Construction Heater Rental: Heat King HK500 — Rock Salt and Ice Control HQ
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) offers a wide range of deicers and rock salt (American Rock Salt) in bulk/wholesale, bags or pallets. We also offer construction equipment rentals, such as the Heat King HK500. We have fast delivery, and A+ customer service offering expert advice on your ice/snow removal or construction equipment needs. Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY), or 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY), for any questions. Or use our web portal for quick quote.
We proudly carry: American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
Likewise, we proudly carry construction heater rentals including the Heat King HK500:
The Heat King HK500 generated 436,000 BTUs, can cure 22,400 square feet of concrete or thaw 11,200 square feet of frozen ground. It is the most powerful among the Heat King family. Professionals use it for a faster way to cure concrete and /0r prepare foundation sites.
- Ground thawing capacity 11,200 square feet
- Concrete curing capacity 22,400 square feet
- Heater capacity 436,000 BTU
- Run time up to 60 hours
- Ground Thawing Capacity 11,200 ft²
- Concrete Curing Capacity 22,400 ft²
- Temporary Heating Capacity 15,000 ft²
- Heater Capacity 436,000 BTU/H Input
- Field Hoses 8 x 700′ – 5600′ Total
- Length (From Hitch) 165″
- Width 81″
- Height 86″
- Manifolds (Supply & Return) 8 set of quick disconnect outlets
- Electrical Requirements 2 – 15 Amp Circuits, 6-7.5 kW Generator
- Glycol Tank Capacity 130 US GAL
- Fuel Tank Capacity 192 US GAL
- Weight (Fuel Tank Full/Empty) 6250/5550 lbs
- Large Glycol Reserve Large Doors for Easy Access Rubber Torsion Axle Bi-directional Powered Reel Durable Coil Style Heater On-Board Air Compressor
Rent a Ground Heater with Confidence: Download Helpful Information
- 436,000 BTU Ground Thawing Heater Rental – Heat King HK500
- Ground Thawing and Concrete Curing Reference Guide from Heat King
- Cost comparison Heat King vs Construction Heaters
The Heat King uses centrifugal pumps and circulation loops, which is safer than positive displacement pumps. It also has two 250,000 BTU/H burners. It’s design uses two burners rather than one, giving it redundancy not found in competitors’ machines. The Heat King HK500 also uses fuel oil preheaters, increasing efficiencies and easy cold weather start ups.
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455(Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Grocery Retail / Wholesale
|Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports