Stop Ice Melt with Quad Action Melting Power by Kissner
Stop Ice Melt with Quad Action Melting Power (manufactured by the Kissner Group) is widely respected by Ice Control experts for its effectiveness and exceptional characteristics including:
- Widely respected 4-way Ice Melter
- Quad action melting power leverages advanced ice melting characteristics of Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride and Magnesium Chloride.
- Works capably in melting ice and snow to negative 12 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use common sense when applying. Protective clothing is not required with Stop Ice Melt with Quad Action Melting Power.
- Formulated to reduce corrosive damage to automobiles and other equipment.
- Melting extenders result in very durable and long-lasting melting power.
- Less harmful to plants, vegetation, wood and concrete than many competing products.
- Download Helpful Information on Stop Ice Melt
Likewise, We proudly carry: American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
SDS – Safety Data Sheet for No YPS Bulk Ice Control | Rock Salt, Halite, Salt |American Rock Salt
We proudly deliver to population centers through-out New York including:
The Duke Company, headquartered in Rochester & Ithaca NY, has proudly been serving ice control professionals since 2004. Our ice control experts would be glad to assist you with expert advice on selecting the right quantities of rock salt & deicers, snow plowing products and accessories tailored to your specific needs.
To speak with the Duke Company’s Ice Control experts, Call Us: (585) 292-9870.
By David Szydlowski
You can Find David Szydlowski on Google+
Ice Control Division Manager at the Duke Company