Bulk Rock Salt Suppliers, Bulk Rock Salt, Ground Heater Rental — You Decide or Call Rock Salt and Ice Control HQ for Expert Advice
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) offers a variety of snow/ice removal solutions. We provide fast delivery throughout New York as well as surrounding states. If needed, our A+ customer service offers expert advice, ensuring you have the right tools and/or products that best suits your needs.
We proudly carry American Rock Salt: bagged, bulk/wholesale or by the pallet. We also carry a variety of Deicers including EnvironMelt (in bulk/wholesale, bagged or pallet).
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY), or 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY), we’re happy to help.
Likewise, you can place an order via our web portal for a quick quote.
We proudly carry: American Rock Salt (in Bulk, Bag or Pallet).
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
SDS – Safety Data Sheet for No YPS Bulk Ice Control | Rock Salt, Halite, Salt |American Rock Salt
We carry Safer Than Salt Ice Melt
Are you looking for the best prices for Safer Than Salt Commercial Ice Melt in New York State?
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ would be glad to provide you with a price and delivery quote for the very effective Safer Than Salt Commercial Ice Melt in order to get you ready for Winter and Weather events.
We can promptly supply you with Safer Than Salt Commercial Ice Melt in bulk, wholesale, pallets and convenient 50 pound bags. Safer Than Salt Commercial Ice Melt is widely respected by Ice Control experts for its exceptional characteristics including:
• Outstanding ice melt, capable of working to negative 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Widely respected for being safer than many competing products for many surfaces including brick, concrete and wood decks.
• More environmentally friendly and pet friendly than many competing products.
• Advanced safety rose coating enables extra visibility when applying and ensuring consistent coverage. Precision formulated for commercial applications.
• Advanced CMA (Calcium Magnesium Acetate) coating and Magnesium Chloride coating.
Safer Than Salt Commercial Ice Melt is manufactured by the Kissner Group, a leading manufacturer of advanced ice melters and de-icing products in North America.
Helpful SDS (Safety Data Sheet) Download Information
Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) deicers are available through-out upstate New York including:
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Featured Snow Plowing Accessories in NY
• PNS-22 Cast Wing Snow Plow Shoe – Double
• OST-910 Steel Frame Snow Plow Shoes
• PNS-5 Cast Frame Snow Plow Shoes
Featured Delivery Areas in New York
We proudly deliver to population centers through-out New York including:
About the Duke Company
The Duke Company, headquartered in Rochester & Ithaca NY, has proudly been serving ice control professionals since 2004. Our ice control experts would be glad to assist you with expert advice on selecting the right snow plowing products and accessories tailored to your specific needs.
To speak with the Duke Company’s Ice Control experts, Call Us: (585) 2929-9870.
By David Szydlowski
You can Find David Szydlowski on Google+
Ice Control Division Manager at the Duke Company