Aquapel Concrete Sealer and Water Repellant is available for purchase in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Buffalo NY and Western New York. +DukeCompany offers competitive pries, prompt delivery and outstanding service.
Aquapel is an advanced concrete sealer and water repellant that is formulated as a waterborne silane-siloxane sealer (as opposed to traditional acrylic sealers), and as such has significant advantages for guarding against water and salt damage.
Aquapels advantages include:
- Drastically inhibits damage on concrete from the elements including moisture, snow and Salt.
- Guards against harmful concrete pitting and concrete scaling.
- Provides an essential water repellant later to guard against the use of deicers and chloride salts.
- Dramatically lowers rebar corrosion.
- Guaranteed to be very long lasting. Reapply Aquapel Concrete Sealer every Five to Ten years.
- Very effective in maintaining the natural slip resistance of your concrete surface.
Notably, Aquapel exceeds the NCHRP 244, Series 2 Test and is a low VOC formulation.
The manufacturer recommends applying to vertical, above grade concrete surfaces and horizontal concrete surfaces. As with all concrete sealers, apply Aquapel to a test surface to measure performance.
The Duke Comapny’s concrete experts would be glad to assist you. Call 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for outstanding, knowledgeable service.
By Don Bero. You can find Don Bero on Google+