American Rock Salt? In Bulk, Wholesale or Pallet – Yes We can accommodate your needs.
We proudly carry:
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
Likewise, we proudly carry MAG®Pellets:
MAG®Pellets are extracted from the Dead Sea by the natural evaporation of seawater and a simple refinement process, making it a top choice with regards to safety, effectiveness, and dust control. They are pet friendly, 100% natural, and melt snow and ice effectively as low as -13 degrees F. Even the manufacturing processes of MAG®Pellets are also environmentally friendly.
- Naturally pet friendly
- MAG® is pure and natural Magnesium Chloride
- MAG® is 100% natural, clean, effective, and safer when compared to common de-icers.
- MAG® is nearly three times less toxic than common table salt
- Eight times less toxic than calcium chloride
- There’s less worry about pets licking their paws when they return from a walk. In fact, a form of Magnesium Chloride is used in farm feedstock as a mineral supplement
- MAG® is extracted from the Dead Sea by the natural evaporation of seawater and a simple refinement process
- The concentration of magnesium chloride in the southern portion of the Dead Sea is as high as 20%
- High performance ice melter
- Is the best total ice melter available – it is proven more effective, environmentally safer and less damaging than other common ice melters
- Residue produced: clear liquid
- MAG® freezes (a 22% solution) at -27°F(-33°C) and melts effectively down to -13°F (-25°C) – well below most other ice melters
- Dead Sea Mag® Pellets is an Dead Sea Works LTD.
Download Helpful Product Information: SDS Material Safety Data Sheet for Dead Sea Mag® Pellets Bag
Call the Rock Salt & Ice Control HQ (a Duke Company) at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for more information, business hours, and all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.